The 10th Anniversary of the DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon is May 6, 2018, and we cannot wait to have you join us for the party! To kick things off, we are going to have a HUGE opening registration event from August 1-4. Starting at 9:00 AM.
DEALS, DEALS, DEALS
With 5 deals to choose from, and 15 prize packs worth $250 from DICK'S Sporting Goods and Brooks Running, there are plenty of reasons to register early. PLEASE NOTE: Deal of the Day items must be purchased in conjunction with a registration and added on through the store before checkout.
Check out the deals/(steals!):
- AUGUST 1, Registration Launch: Only need a registration? Then this is the day for you. Get in for our absolute lowest price anywhere between $65 and $80 depending on how quickly you get in! We'll start at $65 for the full and half marathon, and once a limited amount of spots are claimed at $65, it will go up to $66 until a limited amount of spots are claimed at that price, and so on. Prices will increase this way as the day goes on but will never go above $80.
- AUGUST 2, Deal of the Day: Do you really want to treat yourself for the 10th Anniversary? Then VIP treatment is what you want! Get registered this day for the lowest price (full and half marathon registrations only) PLUS a special discounted deal on our Race Weekend VIP Package. With special access to the start and finish line, massages, catered lunch and plenty of other perks - this is the deal you'll want to roll into race weekend with! $150
- AUGUST 3, Deal of the Day: Are you a gear-head? Do you love to show off your race plans by sporting In Training Gear? Then day three has your name written all over it. Get in for the lowest price (full and half marathon registrations only) PLUS a special discounted deal on the exclusive In Training 10th Anniversary shirt (see below). Say it loud and wear it proud – at this price, it’s a no-brainer! $100
- AUGUST 4, Deal of the Day: You trained, you earned it. Show it off in style with a 3D shadowbox display frame custom-designed right here in Pittsburgh, to show off your finisher medal. Grab this deal and display that 10th Anniversary medal with pride in true Runner of Steel style! (Available in black or white - see below!) (Package deal for full and half marathon registrations only) $100
- AUGUST 1-4: PREMIUM PACKAGE: Do you want to celebrate with ALL the swag? Training shirt, medal display and VIP status? Then this deal is a steal. $200 gets you all of the above plus your full or half registration. This PREMIUM Package will be available at this price for a limited time, during opening week only. Snag this stacked package before EOD 8/4.
PRIZES, PRIZES, PRIZES
On Registration Opening Day, August 1, every hour for the first 10 hours we will select a winner from among those who have registered. Winners will receive a gift pack from DICK'S Sporting Goods and Brooks Running worth $250 (gift certificate for a pair of Brooks Running shoes; $100 DICK'S Sporting Goods gift card and $15 Second Skin gift card - and three lucky bonus winners receiving a pair of Calia Leggings by Carrie Underwood). Charity runners count too! We will be giving away another 5 gift packs on August 2- August 4. So the earlier you get in, the BETTER your chances to win!
Once the deals above are over, beginning Saturday, August 5, registration rates will be $80 and all specialty items (shirts, shadowboxes and VIP Packages) will go back to their full retail prices.
Featured Items for Deal of the Day Packages 8/3 and 8/4:
We'll see you Opening Week!