Show off your school pride at the 2019 DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon! The Pittsburgh Campus Challenge presented by CGI is a great way to get active as a student and take advantage of exclusive discounts and perks!
- Discounted race registrations for active students (15% off marathon/half marathon or 10% off marathon relay)
- Customized campus challenge t-shirt (Must register by March 31 to secure a t-shirt)
- Opportunity to showcase school pride by sponsoring cheer stations along the course on race day
- Opportunity to create school volunteer teams
How It Works
- Select Pittsburgh Campus Challenge when registering and follow the instructions to receive the coupon code (see image below). *Be sure to use a valid school email address to sign up.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
Race Weekend Information
You will find a Campus Challenge icon on your bib when you pick it up at the GNC Live Well Pittsburgh Health and Fitness Expo. If the icon is missing from your bib, please visit the Runner Services booth at the expo. You can then visit the CGI Expo Booth and show the icon on your bib to pick up your Campus Challenge t-shirt.
Training Run — April 11
CGI is hosting a FREE training run for Campus Challenge participants on Thursday, April 11 at the Schenley Plaza in Oakland! This is a great opportunity to train together with friends, meet new people, and prepare for your 2019 DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon event.
Become An Ambassador
Are you a passionate runner who is involved in your school community? Apply to become a campus ambassador for an opportunity to earn extra swag! Get in touch with us — fill out the form below and let us know why you want to be involved!