The 2015 Run for a Reason charity program is now open. We welcome all charities to be a part of the action. Read more about the program here.
The Run for a Reason charity program is designed to support charities in fundraising by utilizing our signature race weekend of events as a platform. We support all charitable organizations by offering new charities the opportunity to participate as a contributing charity and recognize each organization for their efforts.
There is no cost involved to be a contributing charity and participation is easy. Simply click here to apply, recruit participants and raise money!
By the numbers:
• 6,000,000 – dollars raised since program’s conception
• 1,677,174 – fundraising total for 2014 program
• 19,410 – number of donations
• 3,531 – individual running for a reason
• 93 – number of organizations fundraising
• 86 – dollars of average donation
• 41 – official Run for a Reason charity program participants
• 6 – years of program
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.