The DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon wants YOU...to run for charity! The DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon collaborates with a variety of organizations, on a local and national level, to raise funds for the charity community. By registering through a charity, runners receive a guaranteed registration to the race of their choice. In 2013, the DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon weekend of events provided a platform for over 3,100 charity runners to fundraise $1.6 million dollars.
Have you decided to run? It is fast, simple and easy.
- Click below on the charity of your choice.
- Select the event you want to run (DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon, UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon, FedEx Ground Pittsburgh Marathon Relay, UPMC Health Plan/UPMC Sports Medicine Pittsburgh 5K Run or Toyota of Pittsburgh Kids Marathon).
- Complete your registration form.
- Create your fundraising page.
- Share your page with family, friends and coworkers and start raising money for your charity!
Contact Charity Coordinator Mara Spisso at 412-586-7785 with questions.
Interested in having your organization a part of the community? Here’s how.
The Run for a Reason charity program wants you! Our program offers a fun and unique approach to fundraising with record breaking success through life changing events. Program participants have access to a dedicate team of experts to support them in all aspects of their fundraising endeavors. Click here to learn more about our program offerings.
Join the charity community, apply today!
For questions, please contact Charity Program Coordinator Mara Spisso.