Promote a love of running and foster a spirit of teamwork by participating in the FedEx Ground Pittsburgh Corporate Challenge!
Take the Challenge
Promote a love of running and foster a spirit of teamwork by participating in the FedEx Ground Pittsburgh Corporate Challenge! Encourage employees to participate in the experience of training for and participating in any of the 2019 DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon weekend events.
Miles and Miles of Team Building
Participation in this program provides an opportunity to improve employee health and wellness, and increase employee engagement through unique training, event, and post-race experiences throughout the year.
- Exclusive discounts on bulk registrations for your employees for the following races:
- DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon
- UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon
- FedEx Ground Pittsburgh Marathon Relay
- UPMC Health Plan/UPMC Sports Medicine Pittsburgh 5K Run
- Entry into exclusive finish line hospitality tent on marathon Sunday, May 5, 2019 (includes complimentary food, drinks and massages)
- Company logo visibility in the finish line hospitality tent
- Onsite “Lunch & Learns” on location to discuss marathon weekend and training tips (by request)
- Discounted registrations for the EQT Pittsburgh 10 Miler & GNC Live Well Liberty Mile
- Exclusive discount on membership to the Steel City Road Runners running club
- Exclusive promo codes for merchandise and gear at P3RGear.com
2018 CORPORATE CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS
The top companies from the 2019 Corporate Challenge will be recognized at the 2019 Teaming Up For A Healthy Workplace event, in partnership with the Pittsburgh Business Times
For more information, contact Caroline Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-586-7785 x112, or fill out the following form: