No bags will be allowed in the corral area, but you can store small personal items or articles of clothing during the race at three Gear Check locations near the start line. You must use the race-issued clear FedEx Ground bags and drop off your gear at one of the following locations:
- Gateway T Station at the intersection of Liberty Avenue and Stanwix Street
- Benedum Parking Lot at the intersection of 7th Street and Penn Avenue
- Market Square
All Gear Check trucks will move to the Gateway T Station after the race for pick up.
Please follow these guidelines when checking your gear on race day:
- Use your race-issued Gear Check bag, which is included in your participant packet, and corresponding Gear Check tag, which is attached to your race number.
- You must show your race number when dropping off and picking up your gear.
- Luggage bags, oversized or overnight items, loose articles, or bags that are not race-issued will not be accepted at Gear Check.
- Do not check valuable items, such as medication, jewelry, cell phones, cameras, music or electronic devices, etc. The event is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- All bags must be picked up by 2:00 p.m. on race day or they will be taken to the P3R office at 810 River Avenue, Suite 120.